Viruses and Slow Internet Connection


posted by Rechie on ,

3 comments

I am facing serious online work problem lately. My computer screwed up because of two Trojan viruses that were attacking its system. Because of that, my online works screwed up too. I thought I got it treated immediately by rebooting my computer but I was wrong. The viruses were still running and slowly attacking my computer as these viruses are self-installed that I got from random sites I visited. Luckily, Google referred this free spy ware removal software from PC Tools called spy ware doctor. Worried for my computer to be totally crashed down by these self-installed viruses, I then downloaded and installed spy ware doctor right away. After a successful installation, spy ware doctor immediately removed the viruses. What a relief! I still got the spy ware doctor running to protect my computer against any virus attacks.


When I solved my problem with the viruses, another problem aroused and that was slow internet connection. The connection was not just slow; sometimes it just went off for an hour or two that really freaked me out. The lag was just unacceptable and knowing my temper when it comes to waiting, it really got me mad to the extent of complaining about it to the provider. If only there is satelite internet connection offered here in our area, I could have switched already a long time ago. Given a reason of having a bad weather was a lame excuse because my internet connection was still running slow even the sun was shining brightly. It’s been like that for about two weeks.

3 comments