SS: The 5000 Question Meme, Part 3


posted by Rechie on

1 comment


Cheers to all of us thieves!

51. Make up a definition for the following silly words...
Fruitgoogle: a search engine used exclusively for searching fruits
Ambytime: large gold and silver time
Asscactus: a term used when your a$$ looks like a cactus but only those who've seen it can tell
52. What was the last thing you made with your own hands? coffee
53. What was your favorite toy as a child? my chalk board set and played like a teacher. I always play like a teacher, which was one reason why my mother bought me that set. i handed it down to my sisters when i grew but they prefer Chinese garters
54. How many TV’s are in your house? two
55. What is your favorite thing to do outside? walking my dog around
56. How do you feel when you see a rainbow? puzzled - where is the end? i want that pot of gold!
57. Have you ever dreamt a dream that came true? yes, my house but nowadays I want to leave the place and have a new home. don't like gated community now, i hate restrictions. 
58. Have you ever been to a psychic/tarot reader? yes, and the readers kept telling me I'll get rich. Well I knew it was bullshit, it was fun though.
59. What is your idea of paradise? The real paradise for me is a place we often see in our dream and fantasy.
60. Do you believe in god and if so what is he/she/it like? I believe there is God but because I didn't see him, I kept disobeying him. 
61. Do you believe in Hell? Yes, we are living in hell everyday, aren't we? We do bad things everyday. 
62. What one thing have you done that most people haven't? I do not know really because i didn't keep record of people's everyday deeds. 
63. What is the kindest thing you have ever done? Share my blessings to street children.
64. Have you gone to WTIT's facebook page and hit "like" yet? If not, why not? (No pressure.) No
65. What holiday should exist but doesn't? I don't want to bother myself thinking.
66. What holiday shouldn't exist but does? read ans. no. 65
67. What's the best joke you ever heard? I'll write it in my other blog later
68. Where is the most fun place you have EVER been? anywhere as long as The Three Chies are together
69. Is your hair natural or dyed? dyed... asking about that, i need to dye it again..it's brownish again
70. Do you have any deep dark secrets or are you pretty much up front? I have a dark secret (sa bulog) but only hubby knows. lol!
71. What is under your bed right now? it's my Chizka taking a nap.
72. If you were in the Land of Oz would you want to live there or go home? I go home and sleep. 
73. If you drive do you frequently speed? No, I don't want to mess my hair up. 
74. What is the world's best song to dance to? Wonderful Tonight - love dancing it with the best man in my life
75. What song was on the last time you danced with someone? not worth remembering

1 comment