SS: The "It's All About Four Freakin' Things" Meme


posted by Rechie on

No comments


I am finally back to my lair from my 3-day stay at my parents place. I am trying to catch the train to Sunday Stealing today. I am glad I still got a ticket. Cheers to all of us thieves!

Four Places I go:


1. Manukan
2. Dipolog
3. Dipolog
4. Manukan

Four Crushes I Have:

1. Piolo Pascual
2. Coco Martin
3. Vanness Wu
4. Jason Statham

Four Smells that I Love:


1. Dolce and Gabbana's Light Blue
2. Victoria Secret's Love Spell
3. the fragrant of Sampaguita flowers
4. my husband's armpit

Four Favorite TV Shows:


1. Pinoy Big Brother
2. The Tyra Banks Show
3. The Biggest Loser
4. Pinoy Got Talent

Four Favorite Movies:

1. Avatar
2. Babe, I love you
3. Ms. Congeniality
4. Crank

Four Recommendations:

1. watch Crank starring Jason Statham (if you haven't seen yet)
2. listen to Half Crazy by Freestyle (searc for it)
3. read and comment my blog posts
4. visit my new blogs Chiz Dogz and A wife's Online Abode

Four People that I'd love to read their Fours:

1. Krislin
2. Mary Anne
3. Genny
4. Harriet

Four Things about me that you don't know:

1. i don't like waiting
2. i hate false hope
3. i'm currently striving to get back in shape
4. a water person now

Four bands that I love:

1. Freestyle
2. Blue
3. Black Eyed Peas
4. Korn