Chuchie's Hideway Top Commenters for April 2011


posted by Rechie on

5 comments

It is time for me to honor my top ten commenters for the month of April 2011. These are the people who love me the most last month and their love is shown through the number of comments they left in this blog. So, here they are:



RyHeAnNe (17)
genny (7)
Lainy (6)
sunshine (6)
chubskulit (6)
Dhemz (6)
Mel Cole (5)
kat (5)
Sheryl of Georyl.com (5)
♥FoodTripFriday♥ (5)

Whew, RyHeAnNe topped the list with 17 comments. Wow, thank you sissy! For that, I included a list of your blog for other bloggers to visit.

List of RyHeAnNe's blogs:
The Traveler's Journey
It's Not Just A Blog
Herz Corner
Gibberish and Rambling Thoughts

To all my top commenters, I am very grateful to all of you. Every line in your comments bring joy to my heart      and inspire me to continue sharing what I can share in this blog. Thank you so much. I wish to see you again by the end of this month.

5 comments