SS: The "You Can't Be Missed" Meme, Last Part


posted by Rechie on

2 comments

Cheers to all of us thieves!



46. Would you ever try to quit one of your addictions, or better said: Bad Habits? I would try to quit - smoking!

47. Could you ever kill yourself to save someone else? This is a really hard question but it involved my family, I would. 

48. Does it matter if break up with someone or have them dump you? It doesn't matter after the break up.

49. Would you rather have a turtle or a frog for a pet? None. I am even planning to give my dog to my mother. 

50. Would you rather spend a day with Lady Gaga or Miley Cyrus? Lady Gaga, that way i'll be entertained with her weirdness. 

51. Would you rather learn to play piano or guitar? I would like to learn to play both these instruments.

52. We're going back to the day. Where did you get your kicks? I don'g get the idiom.

53. What Asian country would you like to visit the most? Why? Taiwan or Korean because my loved-ones are there (Vanness Wu and Lee Min Ho) wink!

54. Have you ever thought that a passer-by was the one (think James Blunt, here)? Yes.

55. Ever told someone that your fake jewelery was really real? Nope.

56. Where are the worst public restrooms? At the market.

57. What song was the latest one that got overplayed really fast? don't know

58. What Friends (American TV show from the 90s) character are you most like? Rachel Green

59. When's the last time you had a Popsicle? more than a month ago

60. What TV show from way back would you love to see reappear? hmnnn..thinking

2 comments