Sunday Stealing: The Plaid Hat Meme


posted by Rechie on

3 comments


1. When showering, do you start the water and then get in, or get in then start the water? I start the shower and feel the water with my hands first to get used with the cold and then get in.

2. Have you ever showered with someone of the opposite sex? Yes.

3. Were you ever been forced to shower with one of your siblings? No, I do shower with my sisters sometimes.

4. Have you ever dropped your soap on your foot? Yes.

5. How old do people say you look? With my height, I look like a 14 years old, they said.

6. How old do you act? 10 years older than my age I think. My experience made me mature at that.

7. What’s the last song you sang? "It's not about the price tags, forget about the price tags."

8. Have you recently become a member of anything? Yes...online group. 

9. What are your plans for next weekend? Sell my house.

10. Do you kiss with your eyes open or closed? Open when I don't love the person.

11. Whats the sexiest thing about Sarah Palin? her eyeglasses...lol!

12. Who’s the sexiest famous woman alive? I am. What!? (raising right eyebrow)

13. Who’s the sexiest famous man alive? Sid Lucero!!!

14. Does your family have a crazy uncle? No. lol!

15. Have you ever smuggled something into another country? No!

16. Do you live in a city with a good sports team? I don't think so.

17. What is the most unusual? My behavior when 'super angry'.

18. How do feel about the Goth people? I admire them for doing things they want to do regardless of the people's discriminating look.

19. Can you fix or your significant other your own car? No.

20. Would you want to kill Casey Anthony yourself if you were guaranteed to get away with it? I don't about the person.

3 comments