Accomplishments Despite Pink Eyes


posted by Rechie on ,

No comments

My eyes have gotten worse but still, I was able to finish the works that needed my attention promptly. I am quite surprise myself. It's funny though that when I have complications, works come rushing. Since work is what I am here for, I definitely won't say no when it knocks as long as I can do and as much as I can handle. It's almost a week of my suffering from Pink Eye but this whole week, I surprisingly was able to do my job.

I am happy with my accomplishments this week. I was able to finish writing the much needed articles. Then just three days ago, I finished the layout my blogger friend Geraldine asked for. I even installed the layout to her blog right away. Then yesterday I started working on another blogger layout for Sheng. Hopefully, I will be able to finish it by Sunday. I will soon share the screen shots of the layouts to my Scrap Blog.

While working on Sheng's layout yesterday, I at the same time was working on a video, more like a slideshow of random photos of me and friends taken at our night-out party with the accompaniment of our current favorite beat Teach Me How To Dougie by Cali Swag. Today, I finished creating a video of Cheep's pictures with the accompaniment of her boyfriend's favorite song, Kunin Mo Na Ang Lahat sa Akin. The video was requested by my little sister's boyfriend. Sweet! So I created it despite me having sore eyes. I will share the videos later in my other blog - Fun and Entertainment.