Monday Mayhem: How To Do It?


posted by Rechie on

1 comment

Join Us for Monday Mayhem


1. Tell us how to make the perfect bowl of popcorn.

First, you have to have some corn to pop. I prefer microwave popping corn for it's very easy to prepare. So now you have a package of microwave popping corn, the next thing you'll do is to perfectly follow the instructions seen at the back of package.

2. The light just turned yellow and you're 10 feet away. How do you proceed?

It's not bad to run the light sometimes when that close. 

3. How do you deal with poor food quality at a restaurant?

I just eat it, pay, leave a bill tip and leave. There is no poor quality food when I am hungry. It sure is better than my cooking anyway. 

4. Tell us how you deal with an odd co-worker.

Luckily, I don't have one for I am the one. Lol!  

5. How do you dump someone (friend or more than friend)?

I start by avoiding the person and if he's smart enough, he should get the meaning. 

1 comment