Sunday Stealing: The Bud is Back Meme


posted by Rechie on

No comments

Cheers to all of us thieves!


1. Why did you sign up for writing your blog? Because I love writing and I like the idea of earning from it :)

2. Why did you choose your blog's name? What does it mean? by the time I was thinking of a name, I thought about hubby...i thought of ranting all bad things about him here when we fight

3. Do you ever had another blog? Yes, there was a total of 12 blogs I had but i took down 2 years ago and will take down another two soon, the other no custom domain blogs. that leaves me a total of 9 running blogs.

4. What do you do online when you're not on your blog? designing blogs or playing online games

5. How about when you're not on the computer? sleeping

6. What do you wish people who read your blog knew about you? that i am a good person

7. What is your favorite community in the blogosphere? Bisdak Bloggers

8. What is your philosophy on your blog layout? cleanliness and simplicity

9. Tell me about your picture you use to represent you on your blog. those are just my pictures

10. Pick 3 random blogs from your blogroll and tell us about them. (1) My Life's Perception and Inspiration is owned by my blogger mentor Dhemz. Her blog posts about her and her happy family do give inspiration to her readers. (2) Basic Bloganomics is own by Mr. David Funk, the only male blogging friend I have. It has a lot of entertaining blog posts; from the author's personal travel experiences to blogging movies. (3) Lainy's Musings, a very well written blog authored by Lainy. Not only that it's well-written, the blog has informative, straight forward posts. 

11. What features do you think your blog should have that it doesn't currently? i couldn't think any

12. What do you consider the 10 most "telling" interests that we would infer from what you blog persona?
I am having a hard time understanding this question but let met try
(1) i write personal experiences mostly
(2) i write random blahs just to update this blog
(3) materialistic and outspoken
(4) i rant and complain a lot
(5) i am kindhearted and a b*tch a bit
(6) i value family a lot
(7) I like to party 
(8) but staying home all day doesn't bother me
(9) my dog is like a baby to me
(10) i miss my husband

13. Do you have any unique interests that you have never shared before? What are they? I don't think I have

14. The best thing about blogging is all of the friends that you make, Beside from those folks, do you think your blog has fans? i think so

15. What's your current obsession? What about it captures your imagination? coffee, i used to just have 2-3, now i drink5+ cups a day

16. What are you glad you did but haven't really had a chance to post about? i created new blogs but i haven't posted about it here yet

17. How many people that first became a blog friend, have you met face to face? 1, Helen Rose

18. What don't you talk about here, either because it's too personal or because you don't have the energy? there are things that are too personal to talk 

19. What's a question that you'd love to answer? chie, can we party tonight? it's definitely a yes!

20. Have you ever lost a blogging friendship and regretted it? so far i've never a blogging friendship and not hoping for it

21. Have you ever lost a blogging friendship and thought, “Was that overdue!” No