Sunday Stealing: The 6 Ws Meme


posted by Rechie on

No comments


Who...
Is easy to love?
for me is my family, i don't need to be forced to love them
Do you just wanna smack?
i'll give smack kisses to my sisters
Do you trust?
my self
Do you talk to when you're alone?
no one, i am alone eh


What...
Dangerous things do you do while driving?
driving one hand, over taking big vehicles 
Are you allergic to?
none
Is Satan's last name?
i have no idea
Is the freakiest thing in your house?...
dirty toilet bowl when uncleaned

When...
Is it time to turn over a new leaf?
 when i realize something not right in me
Will you be all that you can be?
Right now
Is enough enough?
when i say enough
Do you go to the dark side?
I've been there


Where...
Are your pants?
in my closet...
Is your last will and testament?
i haven't made it yet but this question reminds me to do it to think we do not know what will happen tomorrow
Is your junk food stash?
just in the refrigerator 
Is Carmen Sandiego?
i don't know..

Why...
Was the Lone Ranger alone?
because his name said he is
Was The Scarlet Letter scarlet?
uh-uh
Are musicians sexy and plumbers not?
LOL. plumbers will get dirty and when they are dirty they are not sexy, i guess.
Are there no seat belts on school buses?
it made me wonder too

Would you...
Swim the English Channel for a doughnut and coffee? If not that, what?
oh my, No! 
Forgive someone who deliberately hurt you?
yes, if he/she will ask for forgiveness...
Rather believe a lie if it hurt you less than the truth?
I want to know the truth 
You still be alive if you were sucked out of an airplane window?
would you?