Plans for This Blog

posted by Rechie L on


How lonely this blog has been. Imagine, this blog has been silent since November 26. Haist, I've been neglecting this blog again. I became somewhat complacent with the fact that this blog regained its rank and maintained it to date that's why I was laying low on update.  Not a good thing!

How else am I gonna ease this blog's loneliness but start the update? Apart from the issue of my snail-slow Internet speed, I don't feel the interest to update this blog because of the "blogspot" in the URL. I was like, what's the use of updating this blog? Although this has the highest page rank among my blogs, I couldn't earn with this. 

Meaning, I was more focused on updating the self-hosted Wordpress blogs. Mentioning self-hosted, now I planning of transferring this blog to Wordpress's platform and make it self-hosted. I have to get it's own domain of course. And to top it all, I will turn this blog into a personal/pet blog. What do you think? This means, Chuchie's Hideaway will totally be crashed out in the blog land and so as its traffic and rank   


  1. Anonymous
  2. Anonymous
  3. Anonymous
  4. Anonymous