6 Things People Don’t Know About Me


posted by Rechie on ,

4 comments

Wow, i guess it's time to unleash 6 secrets about me now. Just six. LOL. I got this tag/meme from my ever dearest blogging Amiga, Ruthi. Thanks a lot dearest friend for this tag. You are one of my ever dearest friends here in the blogosphere and thanks for counting me in your friends' list. Sorry for posting this late anyway. I was really busy studying my lessons for our Midterm examination.


The Rules:
1. LINK TO THE PERSON WHO TAGGED YOU
2. POST THE RULES ON YOUR BLOG
3. WRITE SIX RANDOM THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF
4. TAG SIX PEOPLE AT THE END OF YOUR POST AND LINK TO THEM
5. LET EACH PERSON KNOW THEY ARE TAGGED AND LEAVE A COMMENT ON THEIR BLOG
6. LET THE TAGGER KNOW WHEN YOUR ENTRY IS UP

So, it's unleashing time: Here are the 6 things/facts that some people here in and out of the blogosphere don't know yet about me.

  1. I have false teeth. Yes, my four front teeth are not real. I can still remember the days I couldn’t smile. LOL. I was fourth year high school when I decided to get my four front teeth pulled because they were decayed and caused me a lot of pain. I’ve been having these false teeth for 5 years now.

  2. I wear eyeglasses…only when I need it especially when I am reading or in front of the computer. I don’t wear my eyeglasses outside the house except when I am driving. I don’t even wear my glasses in school (I don’t like it when they call me “grandma”) because you know, if I take my false teeth off with my eyeglasses on I can’t blame them if they call me one.

  3. I have a tattoo. I just got this tattoo last year before our wedding. It was a long thinking if i would go for it or not. I was quite afraid of the needle and yes the sound of the machine was damn scray. You may ask what is my tattoo design, well i am thinking of making a post about it. So, check it out. Keep visiting. Lol.

  4. I was an illegal drug addict at the age of 17. As a teenager, i was very curious about that kind of thing. I am glad i was able to stop it when i met my husband, which was at time my boyfriend and I was 19 years old. Now, it's a big NO to me. My younger sisters are looking up on me and i don't want to be a bad model to them.

  5. I can sing. It took so long for me to realize that. My husband is my number one fan. LOL. He is the one who kept telling me i have good voice everytime i sing on and off the microphone.

  6. I never on time. This is worst thing about me and is my very very big problem right now. Even if i try to be early I just can never be on time. Never. As in never and it frustrates me and my husband.

I am sharing this tag with: Vhing, Demcy, Madz, Chindy, Umma, Cacai, Femikey, Rosemarie, Chubskulit, Mommyelvz, Elizabeth, Elda, Tey, Kcat, Shy. Please come and grab this and let's unleash some secrets.

4 comments

  1. Anonymous