Honest Scrap Award


posted by Rechie on

2 comments

I got a tag yesterday from Baby Samantha and Betchay. Thanks a lot cute Samantha for including me as one of your awardees of this Honest Scrap Award. I do appreciate it. So, here it is.
Honest Scrap Award Rules:

When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to said person so everyone knows he or she is real.

Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have 7 friends. Show the 7 random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Weblog.” Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least ten honest things about yourself. Then, pass it on!

Here are 10 things about me:

I got married at the age of 21 to an American guy. We just got married last year, May 18, 2008 after a year of engagement.

I am now 22 years old. I just turned 22 last December 22, 2008. I’m getting older.

I have experienced the undesirable life of having a broken home when I was 16.

I am sometimes irresponsible especially to my studies. I am naturally poky that’s why I always arrive late in school or should I say I am used to Filipino time. I don’t study my lessons, I don’t make assignments and I only stepped inside the library once this semester.

I am currently addicted to blogging. I get more irresponsible with my studies now because of blogging.

I love to sing. I always dreamed of being a singer since I was young. I used to sing while washing the dishes. Oh, it was my favorite moment. I used to sing with my 2 lovely sisters and even named our group as Three Chies.

I am an outspoken person. I say what I want to say. I speak my mind and speak the truth. I may be blunt but in a good way where my bluntness can help.

I ask help whenever I need it. If there are things that I want to learn, I ask. If I can’t do something I want to know after third try, I ask.

You can always have a friend in me. I am a friendly person. People can always count on me whenever they need me as long as I can be of help. I will not hesitate to help my friends and give advices for as long as I can.

I love my family above all things in this world. They are my priceless treasure and I can never trade them with anything in this world.

I am passing this award to: Cacai, Femikey, Rosemarie, Tripzibit, Mabel, Vhing, Ruthi.

2 comments