Happy New Year to All!


posted by Rechie on ,

1 comment

How was your New Year guys? I hope you all had a lot of fun spending new year with your family. Well, i really had a lot of fun with my family. If on Christmas we traveled to my mom's home well this New Year my family came over here in DC to spend the New Year's Eve with us. My family gave colors to our home on the New Years Eve. My husband and I never really planned to celebrate new year's eve here in the house because the house construction is not fully done yet. Since my family arrived here we made a last minute preparation for the New Year's Eve. We finished our simple table preparation, filled our pockets with coins and got everything ready right before the 12:00. When the clock rang for midnight, my husband and my brother got our firecrackers explode outside the house while dad and his girls went up to the terrace to watch the fireworks display. After the fireworks are all done we all headed to our little table for a sumptuous midnight snack. Here are some photos i have for you to share with.



1 comment