Christmas Goodies from St. Antonio, Texas


posted by Rechie on , ,

19 comments


Here are the items inside the parcel from the Dias Family that was intended to be received on the Christmas season. I addressed it to my parents' home and arrived sometime in January. I just opened it few days ago. What's inside the parcel are the 2011 newsletter of the Dias family, Dias family personalized Christmas greeting card, Birthday card, 2 blog stickers, and goodies such as notepad, nail pile with Las Vegas prints, lip stick and a pair of fashion earrings. I took a separate picture of the earrings for I planned on sharing it to a different meme. You'll see. Thanks again to the Dias family for remembering me on Christmas and on my birthday. God bless to your lovely family!

I link this to:
”Photobucket”

19 comments