Christmas Presents Are All Ready


posted by Rechie on ,

2 comments

With the help of my sisters we finally got all the presents for my godchildren and for the family ready yesterday. I was so glad when they all showed up including my brother at my birthday though there was no celebration happened. What we did was we went shopping for our little nieces and nephews back home since we will be celebrating Christmas at my parents' house. We also bought baby stuffs for my godchildren including mom's and dad's. We had so much fun, it was kind of grand bonding for us because we were complete. When we got home we have it all wrapped. For sure the kids will be happy for what we got for them this Christmas.
Early this morning my siblings went home taking all the gifts to put under mom's little Christmas tree. It was just a right time because right after they left my hubby and I went to shop for my siblings and for my parents. Of course, my siblings don't need to know what we are going to get for them. It should be a surprise. Well, i am already excited what my husband got for me this Christmas. He already had it today at the mall. He was taking advantage of the time while i was busy picking stuffs for my sisters. Whatever that gift he got for me, for sure it's a tiny gift. I am still thinking on what will i get for him tomorrow, hmm it would be a last minute-secret gift wrapping.

2 comments