FTF: Stir Fried Chinese Egg Noodles


posted by Rechie on

11 comments

I was facing a challenge three days ago and I am proud to say the challenge was quick and easy. I never thought it would be that quick...and easy. The challenge I was saying took place in the kitchen; the fresh Chinese Egg Noodles challenge. I've been bugging my mother to teach me how to cook something with this kind of noodle or we call it pancit miki but she is always busy. So using my taste bud, I deliberately recognized the ingredients from my mother's cooked pancit miki. Then, I cooked my own version.   

It was just all about sauteing and stir frying (as what i did)...easy peasy! So here goes my very first Stir Fried Chinese Egg Noodles on Chicken. 



Happy Chinese New Year! I wish you all prosperity this 2011! (Xīn nián kuài lè! Wǒ xīwàng nǐ zhège 2011 nián de fánróng!) Happy Food Trip everyone!

11 comments