Sunday Stealing: The Ace Meme, Part Three


posted by Rechie on

6 comments



Cheers to all of us thieves!

68. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW? The Biggest Loser, The Tyra Banks Show, The Bachelor, The Martha Steward Show, PBB Philippies, 

69. WHAT'S THE BEST WAY TO DEAL WITH PEOPLE THAT YOU DON'T LIKE? I would likely stay away from them but if I ever really have to deal with them, I would stay cool.  

70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Cookies and cream, Sans rival

71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES? Fortunately, yes!

72. SO IS IT GOING TO BE THE STEELERS OR THE PACKERS? Green Bay Packers!!! Green Bay Packers!!!

73. PLANS FOR TONIGHT? eat, blog, watch a movie, blog then sleep

74. WHERE DO YOU WANT TO LIVE WHEN YOU RETIRE? my dear country

75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS? why not? do you want to answer my question too? i mean, this question? 

76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO? a baby's cry, i am quite annoyed honestly

77. LAST THING YOU DRANK? Water (I know you are smiling baby hunk, your wifey's being a good girl. She is drinking water now.)

78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? my mother dear, she misses me

79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE SEX(ES) YOU'RE ATTRACTED TO? The eyes. If their eyes fly on my chest...they are ready to be dumped. So far, hubby stopped his eyes from going down that's why we are married now. Haha!

80. WHAT DO YOU LIKE TO DO IN YOUR SPARE TIME? If I have internet connection i would roam around blog land..but if there's lag, I could use a nice movie to watch

81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE? I naturally hate geckos! I'm sorry...geckos have natural capability to scare my butt away, making me jump off my feet. 

82. FAVORITE SEASON OF THE YEAR? Holiday/Christmas

83. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE TYPE OF CANDY? I had several favorites when I was young. No wonder I got 4 fake teeth.. For now, I have no favorite. Just give me a plate of rice and some fried dried fish, that serve as my candy. 

84. HAVE YOU EVER REALLY AND TRULY HAD A BEST FRIEND? Yes....my self. No one understands you better that yourself and no none loves you like you love yourself. 

85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR? Black 

86. EYE COLOR? Black

87. SHOE SIZE? 5 (Are you gonna buy me a pair of Christian Louboutin's?)

88. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE? Jollibee or Chowking is fine

89. FAVORITE RESTAURANT? Here in the city, I love CLS. Hubby and I love it there.

90. DO YOU LIKE SUSHI? I like the sight of it but not the taste esp. that seaweed sauce...gezzz..

91. WATCH TV TODAY? I have no more cable. They are raising! I got it disconnected for I don't like giving away 500 pesos a month for nothing. Nobody watch TV. I watch TV online and I blog most of the day. Why am I even explaining? tsk tsk..

92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? my birthday

93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS? I wish i know how to play a guitar

94. POLITICAL PARTY? the hell I care

95. KISSES OR HUGS? Making Love, it has the whole package.

96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? Relationship so I can have a lot of night.

97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT? 2 gallons of purified water

98. WOULD YOU EVER BE A HOUSE SPOUSE? i am now...never wanted to

99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?  The Elf Trilogy 

100. DESCRIBE YOUR LOVE LIFE: A long distance love affair.

6 comments