My CPU is Back


posted by Rechie on

1 comment

My CPU is back. Thank God! Octagon called me today afternoon was I was still asleep for I slept late yesterday from attending a friend's birthday. Knowing it was Octagon that called, I went to the computer shop right away to pick my CPU. Good thing I didn't need to pay for the repair because it is still under warranty. I forgot about it. It saved me some pesos.


I checked on my saved files right away when I arrived at my apartment with the CPU and glad all my files are still there, including the blog layouts I designed in Power Point. Now I can continue working on the job I left hanging. There are blog designing jobs that I need to finalize and articles I need to publish. I am running out of time since deadline is fast approaching. It means I'll be a busy bee again tonight.

1 comment