SS: The Never Ending Meme, Part 2


posted by Rechie on ,

1 comment



21. Did you go to your high school prom? Yes

22. Perfect time to wake up? Whenever I get up

23. Perfect time to go to bed? Whenever I feel sleepy

24. Do you use your queen right away in chess? If I get the chance...

25. Ever been in a car accident? No, I haven't

26. Closer to mom or dad…or neither? Dad

27. What age is this exciting life over for you? ha?

28. What decade during the 20th century would you have chosen to be a teenager? It's for my parents to decide.

29. Favorite shoes you have EVER owned? I have a current favorite, the new wedge I bought recently

30. Do you have an article of clothing you have had since you were in high school? No, they're all given away

31. Were you in track and field? Yes

32. Were you ever in a school talent show? Yes

33. Have you ever written in a library book? No

34. Allergic to? None

35. Favorite fruit? Green Mango

1 comment