Friday Fill-Ins #16


posted by Rechie on

3 comments



1. We need an oven so I can start baking cake but hubby is not that confident yet with my cooking skills.
2. Hubby kissed me good night at 5:00 am and it made me smile. (I realized, it was good morning-hubby just decided to go to bed an hour and 30 mins. ago)
3. If you want me, tell me.
4. I have to go visit my parents today because they missed me. (My mother, had been calling me last night saying the dinner is ready, she thought I'll have dinner with them. She still can't accept the fact that I am married. Lol!)
5. Massachusetts has a proposed 5% sales tax on elective cosmetic surgery; I think it's none of my business.
6. Complete family full of love for each other makes for a happy holiday. (That's all I want for this Christmas holiday to be complete but since my "pasaway" sister Chem is planning to go to Malaysia with her friend, I guess I can use a sister talk with her when I get home.)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to have dinner with my parents and sibling, tomorrow my plans include coming back here in my original home now with hubby and Sunday, I want to wash the laundry (i have nothing to wear)!
First Commenter
Photobucket

3 comments