SS: The Majorly Personal Meme, Last Part


posted by Rechie on

No comments

I am late for Sunday Stealing basing Philippine time but I am still posting for this is the last part of the Majorly Personal Meme. I am glad the master linky at Sunday Stealing is not yet closed. So, cheers to all of us thieves!


41. What are your plans for this weekend? nothing really
42. Do you think someone might be thinking poorly about you? Why might that be? they can think whatever they can, it is not my time wasted
42. What features don't you have that you would like on your cell? kindly, be specific
43. How many people can comfortably sleep in your bed? comfortable enough for 2
44. What are you hoping happens by the end of 2010? to earn online money at least enough to pay my domains..lol
45. What was the last video you watched on YouTube? it was a baby girl (half Filipino and American i guess) singing bahay kubo..so cute
46. Would you ever agree to an open relationship with someone? I am married.
47. Is there something that you could never give up? there is someone, my husband
48. Would you, (or did you) prefer a small, intimate wedding reception, or a big-scale, over-the-top reception? I prefer an intimate one celebrating with only family and friends but hubby and I had a chaos wedding due to many gate crashers
49. What’s bothering you right now? my brother's education...he is crazy with his gf, i hope he will not neglect his studies
50. Do you hate anyone? no
51. What were you doing at 12 am last night? talking to my hubby dear
52. Was this summer a good one? How warm was it where you live? it was quite warm as in i sweat like a roast pig even with electric fan
52. Is the last person you kissed before your current situation mad at you? no...he is in love with me (referring to my baby hunk of course)
53. Can a man and woman be friends without having feelings for each other? yes..i have few male friends and they are like brothers to me.
54. Do you think long distance relationships work? If you’ve had one, tell us about it. Yes, it works. Before I got married to my dear husband, we had a long distance relationship for almost 2 years. Then came the wedding and been living together inseparably for almost 3 years and now we are in a long distance relationship again. As long as there is trust, faith and communication, everything works well. 
55. Do you know why it’s called “Random Boredom“? No
56. Do you thing that it’s always the man’s responsibility to initiate sex? I thought it was but I read something about that online just recently that women should initiate sex too so men can feel they are wanted and boast their confidence.
57. Have you ever made love while you were in the same room with another couple? wth?!
58. Tell us the best thing about your current or most recent S/O. this means significant other right? well, he is very supportive, understanding, loving, caring and sweet
59. Tell us the worst thing about your current or most recent S/O. he is scary when mad..he smokes too much
60. Would you write one question in today’s comments so that we could have our followers allow us to steal their questions? We’ll need at least 15. hmmn? guess not today.