The Pink Sisterhood


posted by Rechie on

2 comments

I got another tag from Rosemarie. I got this tag now twice and i do appreciate it. It is nice to know that people can get a chance to think of us though only internet connection connects us. Thanks a lot Rose. I am very much willing to help spread the word about Breast Cancer Awareness.


Here are the Rules: (1.) Put the logo in your blog. (2.) Add a link to the person who shared it with you. (3.) Nominate at least 7 other blogs. (4.) Add your link to the list of participants below. (5.) Leave a message for your nominee on their blog.

PINK Sisterhood: 1- Fara 2- Massy 3- N.O.Y 4- Mariuca 5- A Great Pleasure 6- Benchiegrace 7- Grace 8 - Jhelea 9 - Jhari 10- A Mother of Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow 11- History of Supernova and Sweetain 12. Caroland's Breathtaking Adventure 13. Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow 14. Lynn's Chic Spot and 15. My Journey 16. My Hideaway 17. You Next!

I am tagging my fellow bloggers: Rosa, Chindy, Scarlett, Geraldine, Shy, Ruthi, & Ane.

2 comments

  1. Anonymous