Coolest Blog Award from Demcy


posted by Rechie on

2 comments

It has been 2 days now, since i wrote my last post. I just couldn't think of a topic, or should i say i was a little too busy studying my lessons(wink). Yes i have been studying for 2 days. I don't sound defensive, do i? It is a pleasure to know that in two days, there is someone who have thought of me, who never fails to give some sort of her time. She is the great Demcy, who gave me this award. Thank you dems for always being their. My heartfelt gratuity!!!



I would love to give this award to my following friends who have the coolest blog i ever know especially the one who gave me this award, Demcy.
Here is the rule:
(1)Once accepting this award, Put the logo on your blog.
(2) Add a link to the person who awarded you.
(3)Nominate 10 other blogs.
(4)Add links to those blogs on yours.
(5)Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.
My Awardees:

2 comments

  1. Anonymous