Viral Linking Tag


posted by Rechie on

No comments

I got this tag from Demcy. Thanks demcy tagging me. I am passing this tag to everybody who visits my blog and those who are in my bloglist.

Start Copy Here:



Rules:
1. Copy paste from {Start Copy Here} to {End Copy Here}
2. Please link back to the person who tagged you and pass this tag to many of your friends
3. If you have more than one blog, please post this to all of your blogs, the more the merrier.
4. The use of NO FOLLOW on link is not allowed, Let's all be fair!
5. Remember to come back here at JENNY TALKS (pls. don't change this link)and leave the exact post url so I can add you to the master list to help increase our rankings and improve our Technorati Authority.
6. Spread the virus oooopps I mean the VIRAL LINKING and happy blogging!
End Copy here...