A Grateful Heart Tag from Demcy


posted by Rechie on

1 comment

I got tag from Demcy today. Thank you Dems for including me again in your tag. This tag actually is for us who are grateful and thankful to God for all the blessings He have showered to us inspite of all the difficulties in life that we have undertaken.





Here are the Rules:

1. Add your Blog to the list. If you’re keeping multiple Blogs, it’ll be fine if you add them all up and just post your answers in one of those Blogs.
2. IMPORTANT: kindly get back to me so i will be able to visit your sites, read your answers and include you in the Masterlist.
3. Please do copy from Start to End.
4. You may tag as many online friends as you please.
Copy this Participants List:
sweet..pretty..naughty, Memory Filled Sweety tots, My Life in this Wonderful World, My Online World, Living A' La Mode, From This Side, My Life's Journey in Italy, Age is an issue of mind, My Hideaway. Your Blog here!

This tag helped me appreciate the graces that I am having right now at present which are a lot better compared to the things that worried me in the past while thinking about the future. Just cherrish and enjoy the beauty of life, be happy and grateful to face the future with smiles.

These are the things that I am grateful for:

1. First and foremost is God, for his undying love and blessings; for giving me trials enough for me to solve by my own which served as a tool to make me a better and stronger person.
2. My parents, for raising me up, for taking care of me when i was young and for all the advices and guidance through adulthood.
3. My husband, for always being there, for loving me so dearly, for his devoted and faithful love, for spoiling me and for not giving up on me though i am such a freak sometimes.
4. My siblings, for the love and friendship. You guys are the best of friends i ever had.
5. My real friends since High School! There are only few of them and i know who they are. Thanks for all the friendship, for counting me in as your friend, for the honesty and loyalty and for entrusting me your secrets and vise versa. Thanks for always being there.
6. Demcy, for helping me out with this blog. Thank you so much for all the help and for spending time and effort mentoring me about this blogging thing and for including me in your tag.
7. To my "not real" friends. Thanks for showing me your plastic smiles and for spending time hanging out with me specially when i give free beers.
8. My hubby's family, for counting me in as family though they haven't personally meet me yet.
9. The life i have right now, for having a home with my husband which will be filled with our bundle of joy's laughters and cries someday.
10. Myself, my whole being, for being me.
I am passing this tag to the following friends i have met here: chindy, mariajustine of Mi Casa es Tu Casa, simplyJacy, Spices of Life & Everything, The Single Parents Talk, Rosemarie & femikey.

1 comment