Jewelries Add Beauty


posted by Rechie on ,

No comments

Most girls love jewelries. Well, I can say I am one of those jewelry lovers. Actually, it is my husband’s fault for he is bringing me gifts every time he comes home here in the Philippines from Dubai for his work vacation. He is spoiling me when it comes to that and I can say I am a bit spoiled now. What I like is he has taste in picking jewelries for I do like all of his gifts or maybe he knows what is hot for me and what is not. Among jewelries, pearls are my most loved because of its simple design and fine texture yet it is very sophisticated that it would add someone’s beauty into a corporate, classy, sophisticated look. The finest quality pearls have been highly valued as gemstone and have become an object of beauty for many centuries now. It symbolizes something very rare since it’s hard to fine under the sea. The fine, shiny texture is very admirable. When you hear the word pearl, you come up with the word rare and valuable. The price don’t count no more if you choose good jewelries for it will stay with you forever. It would be a good collection. As of now I got two sets of pearl jewelry, one which I used for my wedding day.