Great Sunday


posted by Rechie on

2 comments

Good evening guys! I Hope you all are having a great day. So far my day was great! As a Sunday routine, we went to our friend's house for my husband's soccer tournament and my "tonghits" tournament. I am glad I only lost a couple of bucks today compared to my past game. I and the rest of the foreigners' wives watched our darlings' soccer game first then after that the wives were gathered together at our gambling table while the husbands enjoyed their 9 ball pool game. I was surprise today with our hubby's new gimmick. They played pool with bet. Meaning the husbands thought of gambling now too. We really have so much fun that nobody noticed the time. We were all vigorous trying to bag the bets. The bets thrown on the tables have boasted our energy and made our minds work at full strength. We reached 11:00 pm playing and enjoying our games. We finally have our dinner around 11:30 at SeaBreeze Café, a restaurant by the sea. It was our 2nd time in the place. It was really nice in there. I just forgot to take some photos. The food was delicious; the scenario is very romantic. You can hear the gentle splash of waves and you can feel the comforting breeze.

2 comments

  1. Anonymous
  2. Anonymous