TODAY IS HOLIDAY!!!


posted by Rechie on

1 comment

I am a very good student now, i can tell. I woke up early this morning at 5:00, laid down 30 more minutes before i decided to get up for a cup of coffee. I took a bath after and ready my stuffs i needed for today in school. Because i wanted to be early today for a change, i was not able to kiss my husband before i left. Well, i was upset with him for consuming two packs of Marlboro lights last night, that was one of the reason why i didn't do what i used to do. I reached school around 6:57 am, 3 minutes early for my first class which is Computer. Wow! I was so proud of myself, first time in my life I've been early for class. I was the only student that showed up at that time, meaning i was the early bird this time. Ahah! My classmates would not call me "poky" and my teacher would not name me "class crasher" no more. I parked my scooter at the parking area and walked with my nose in the air. To make sure that i was the only student who arrived yet i asked the maintenance man that was there at that time "Kuya, are there students upstairs already(our computer/classroom is at the 4th floor of the SciTech Bldg).?" He answered me in knitted brows " TODAY IS HOLIDAY!?"

1 comment

  1. Anonymous