The Rechie Ruth Wilks Phenomenon


posted by Rechie on

1 comment

Can you imagine me as the new President of United States? Imagine, Pres. Rechie Ruth Wilks in Wilks White House. Haha! I can not even imagine myself residing in US. Actually, I got this mail from my hubby last month and i just thought of sharing it here since my mind can't think of a good topic to post. I haven't wrote any, anyway.
I was wondering why my husband sent me mail because we were both at our little office busy facing each computer. I mean, we were together, he should have told me what he wanted to say. He reached out to me and said "hey baby check your mail". So, if you want to support my candidacy please click the link News Online. Dont forget to cast your vote wisely and nominate your friends whom you think would fit for the position.

1 comment