09 Friendship Award


posted by Rechie on

3 comments

Mr. D of Basic Bloganomics gave this award to me for this blog three days ago. Thank you so much for the thought and I am so sorry for the delay of posting. Thank you for counting me in as one of your blogging friends.
Rules:
1. Take your award here
2. Put the logo on your post
3. Link the person who awarded you
4. Nominate at least 7 other blogs
5. Add links to those blogs on yours
6. Leave a messages for your nominees on their blog

I am passing this tag to my new added friends that I was not able to add to my list in the same post about this award in Whereabouts: Elda of Carlson Clan Adventure, Momgen of My Life'a Adventure, G-anne of G-anne's Vita, Dylan of The Way of the Son of Sea, Weng of Journey Into My Heart, Betchay of The Open Book of my Life, Carnation, Rosa of Rosa Loves, Jenny of The Way I Use to be, KIZUNA and and Tales of a Pinay Survivor Mom.

Beloved First Commenter

3 comments