Captured Tag


posted by Rechie on

5 comments

I received this captured tag from Ate Lisa last week. I just got the chance to post this tonight. Ate Lisa, thank you for the thought and I am so sorry for posting this tag late. Since I already posted this tag to my other blog and shared, I thought of just keeping this tag this time.


" A good Snapshot stops a moment from running away."When you photograph people in color you photograph their clothes. But when you photograph people in B&W, you photograph their souls! "~Ted Grant

The photographer nicely captured this picture of us kissing after the announcement of the priest. I still remember how happy I was at that moment being confirmed as Mrs. Wilks. Surely all wives have felt the same happiness I felt if they are truely inlove with their husband. Well, I was and still inlove.
*
Beloved First Commenter

5 comments