The 5000 Question Meme, Part One


posted by Rechie on ,

1 comment


Cheers to all of us thieves!

1. Who are you? I am Chie  Wilks

2. What are the 3 most important things everyone should know about you? I love to love and be loved, friendly and easy to get along with, determined and strong-willed

3. When you aren't memes like this one what are you doing? watching Asian dramas.

4. List your classes in school from the ones you like the most to the ones you like the least (or if you are out of school, think of the classes you did like and didn't like at the time). I loved English and History, I hated Mathematics and Chemistry

5. What is your biggest goal for this year? Get a passport. Lol. It's big for me coz I hate falling in line.

6. Where do you want to be in 5 years? Hopefully, still here in my country working.

7. What stage of life are you in right now? A stage of adapting more about married life.

8. Are you more child-like or childish? why there isn't "mature-like" in the options?

9. What is the last thing you said out loud? I love him too much that it makes me cry!

10. What song comes closest to how you feel about your life right now? I Couldn't Ask For More

11. Have you ever taken martial arts classes? no

12. Does your life tend to get better or worse or does it just stay the same?Worse but I know what i am experiencing is the word "life".

13. Does time really heal all wounds? I think so, time comes when you die, you'll not feel any pain anymore.

14. How do you handle a rainy day? I walk under my umbrella.

15. Which is worse...losing your luggage or having to sort out tangled holiday lights? the latter. I think the luggage can be traced as long as you put your name on it.

16. How is (or was) your relationship with your parents? Great although my parents' current relationship is not. Well, it's not new.

17. Do you tend to be aware of what is going on around you? When it comes to family and loved-ones, YES!

18. What is the truest thing that you know? I make money through blogging.

19. What did you want to be when you grew up? Wanted to work in a bank for it's where the money is at and I believed people working there are rich for they are so close to money.

20. Have you ever been given a second chance? yes.

21. Are you more of a giver or a taker? Used to be a giver...but i learned...i'm a taker now and I do better in it.

22. Do you make your decisions with an open heart/mind? Yes..takes a lot of time thinking before making a decision.

23. What is the most physically painful thing that has ever happened to you? first Dysmenorrhea attack at 11 yrs.old

24. What is the most emotionally painful thing that has ever happened to you? break-up with Gary back in 06

25. Who have you hugged today? none...need hubby's arms.

1 comment