Just Create A New Blog


posted by Rechie on

3 comments

This blog's default URL is not meant to be changed I think. I felt down after the successful migration of this blog to its custom domain. I was fine with it although I had a heavy heart thinking I just lost page rank 4. I am just thankful that I was able to talk to one of the blogging friends I have and shared me some insights about domain change. She advised that I should rather create a new blog using the custom domain so I will not lose the PR of this blog, just so although I have an additional headache, additional blog to maintain. Then Wordpress blog platform popped in my head. Why not use this custom domain that is originally for this blog to my new Wordpress blog? Hmnn..

So, today I put its default domain back, along with the PR. Thank gods its still intact! I am asking you all again to change the URL of this blog back to default. Please. I am so sorry for bugging...Thanks!

3 comments