FTF: My Version of Pork Adobo


posted by Rechie on

10 comments

It is time again to share our food trip. For my share today, here are photos of my version of pork adobo, which I prepared when Cheem was here. Having her here who visits me very seldom, it is just right to serve her something special. And the only special menu I thought of serving her was this pork adobo, a Dry Pork Adobo and Fried Egg. I hope you like the sight of it.

I boiled the the pork first and and the sliced potatoes. When boiling was done, I set the potatoes on the plate and marinated the pork in soy, vinegar, a bit of salt, a bit of round and ground black pepper, ground onions and ground garlic for about 15-20 minutes. Then I sauteed it on chopped onions and garlic with on a bit of corn oil. Since the pork is already boiled, I only did a quick sauteeing and stir frying. I put it off the fire right after the meat produced a bit of sauce from frying. Then I fried the egg and sliced it and put them together in a plate. A sumptuous dinner of The Three Chies then followed.     

10 comments