FTF: My Version of Pork Adobo


posted by Rechie L on

10 comments

It is time again to share our food trip. For my share today, here are photos of my version of pork adobo, which I prepared when Cheem was here. Having her here who visits me very seldom, it is just right to serve her something special. And the only special menu I thought of serving her was this pork adobo, a Dry Pork Adobo and Fried Egg. I hope you like the sight of it.

I boiled the the pork first and and the sliced potatoes. When boiling was done, I set the potatoes on the plate and marinated the pork in soy, vinegar, a bit of salt, a bit of round and ground black pepper, ground onions and ground garlic for about 15-20 minutes. Then I sauteed it on chopped onions and garlic with on a bit of corn oil. Since the pork is already boiled, I only did a quick sauteeing and stir frying. I put it off the fire right after the meat produced a bit of sauce from frying. Then I fried the egg and sliced it and put them together in a plate. A sumptuous dinner of The Three Chies then followed.     

10 comments