A Visit To My Hometown


posted by Rechie on , , , ,

1 comment

Many of you must have noticed my absence yesterday. For all to know, I went home to visit my parents. Aside from the fact that I missed them terribly, I as well wanted to escape from online frustrations particularly the frustrations brought by my main site. But as I was home yesterday, we all panicked when my Auntie, my mother’s eldest sister, had a minor high blood attack. I helped in taking her to the hospital in town. Thank God, everything went well at the hospital. The nurses in their nursing scrubs were too alert to look after my Aunt. So far, the mild stroke was treated immediately that she was able to go home after the check-ups and all.

While I was at the hospital accompanying my Aunt, I saw few of my nurse friends on duty. It’s been a while since the last time I stepped in the hospital in town so it felt great seeing them again moving in their scrub clothing. If you do not know yet, most of my friends are now registered nurses and taking all the benefits of being listed as RN. At long last, they finally got the fruit of their hard work being nursing students, which includes wearing nursing uniforms while treating their patients. Some are even working outside the country now and earning more on wages, while some chose to stay and serve their own land.

1 comment