Tag From Free Agent


posted by Rechie on

5 comments

It's been a long while since the last time I was tagged. Thanks to the eversweet Mr. D., I mean to Free Agent of Basic Bloganomics and World Blogging Entertainment for this tag and for always including me to his tag list. It's a great honor of mine to be one of the chosen 8 blogger friends of yours my friend to receive this tag. Thanks for being such a sweet and friendly blogger.

Update:  A new blogger friend named Sheng or Shengkay's Journal tagged me too today April 14, 2011. Thank you sissy for the tag. It's an honor to be one of the chosen 8.

1) Do you think you're hot?
According to Free Agent I am red-hot so I think I am. Besides, the weather here today is red hot, making me sweat. 

2) Upload a picture or wallpaper that you're using at the moment.


3) Talk about the picture
The biggest picture is my favorite picture of me and my dog as of 2011. I am using it currently as profile picture to my blogger account, mypage5, hi5 and facebook. That smaller picture on the left is a photo of my little sisters. I am using it as my desktop wall paper. The other picture on the right is a cut picture of me. It is what I use as a gravatar. Thanks to Lainy for her very helpful post about gravatar. Now I fully understand its importance on the web. 

4) When was the last time you ate chicken meat?
Three days ago. 

5) The song(s) you listened to recently.
I am half-crazy about the song Half Crazy by Freestyle.

7) Do you have nicknames? What are they?
Yes, I have a few. My mama gave me Chuchie, which is why I named this blog into Chuchie's Hideaway. I was called Parrot back in elementary days because I was as talkative as a parrot. Some of my high school and college friends call me Ruth, Chu and Chie. To my co-wifey of foreigners here call me Rechie. To my blogging friends I am simply Chie. 

8) Tag 8 blog owners

1. Dhemz
2. David Funk
3. Lainy
4. Cacai
5. Anygen
6. Mary Anne
7. Genny
8. Hyeanne

By the way, if you have already been tagged and have reposted this tag to your blog, you don't need to repost it again. It's a pleasure of mine to add you in my tag list because you are my treasures. 

9) Who is your No.1?
It is Dhemz, my blogging mentor. She is the person behind my blogging success. She helped me how to get started in blogging throughout money making. She is my first blogging sister. Thank you sis! 

10) Say something about No.5
Anygen is one of the blogging friends that I treasure. I forgot how we met online but it doesn't matter. What matters is we are blogging sisters.

11) How did you get to know No.3
I get to know Lainy through entrecard widget I think. I happened to pass by a blog with her entrecard widget on. I clicked on it and it took me to her site. I admired her right then and there through her blog posts. According to Free Agent, she is sweet and I totally agree!

12) How about No.4
Cacai is my 2nd blogging sister. We met through a friendster group where I left my blog link. She visited me, we talked and we got closer. The fact that she knows Dhemz too got us even closer friends. Sis Cai, take care of yourself and your baby. Congrats to your pregnancy!

13) Leave a message for No.6
Hello Mary Anne, thanks for the constant visit. Say hi to your little angels for me and oh, I like it when you call me 'gurl'. 

14) Leave a lovey dovey message for No.2
Hey my friend Mr. D. oppsss....I mean Free Agent. I hope you won't mind if I start calling you Free Agent. Thank you for sharing your friendship with me. You are one of the sweetest blogging friends I have. Stay cool!  

15) Does No.7 and No.8 have any similarities?
Yes, I met these two friendly bloggers just recently. They are both friendly and active in blogging. Both of them own multiple blogs and enjoying it. Both of them are my new blogging sisters. 

16) State 5 things you know about No.1
She is sweet, friendly and approachable. She is ready to help when it comes to blogging issues as long as she is not busy. She is married to her wonderful husband Greg. She is the mother of a beautiful princess named Akesha. She is my first blogging sister. 

17) State the similarity of a goat and cow?
They both can produce milk. 

18) How did you feel when you answer the above question?
Confused as to why the question above is brought up. 

5 comments