Back From My Two Weeks Off


posted by Rechie on

No comments

This is just a short note to tell my blogging friends that finally I am back to blogging from my two weeks off. I was offline for more than two weeks due to computer issues. Aside from that, I was away for our family reunion so my computer issues was just on time. Lol! It was great being away from blogging for a while and spent those days with family and relatives. It was great to meet family members that I haven't met before and to bond with them. I do hope to spend more days with family but oh well, my aunts, cousins and grannies are now back to their respective homes. Anyway, about my computer issues, it is fixed now and my internet connection is running smoothly. Hopefully, my computer won't catch a virus again so I can continue blogging. I'll be busy here in few days catching up with my blogging misses. I wish you all a great day/night! 

Notice:
Please join my little guessing game at The Three Chies, my PR1 blog. Just simply guess and win 3 months free ad space on that blog's side bar and 10,000 ec credits. It will end tomorrow Thursday at 3 pm, Philippine time.