Hard To Find Made-To-Measure Blinds


posted by Rechie on ,

2 comments

There are not so many stores here that sell blinds. Some stores do sell blinds but very limited with such item. Usually there are only about two or three blinds available. You can’t really make a selection. Sometimes, you just have to risk your cash buying the item. You would be lucky when you get home and find out the blinds fits right to your window or else be disappointed. Well, I don’t risk and just wait for better products to arrive in the next few days. But waiting sometimes could take a year. Shopping for home furniture and decors here in this place I live is just frustrating for not all items you need are available.

A friend advised me before of a better place to shop for home stuffs but I have to travel by sea for about two hours. That’s tiring and expensive! Well, to travel or to wait for nothing? When I visited the mall a month ago at the home section, I saw only a couple of roller blinds. One is too small that fits approximately on narrow doors while the other is of average width, which I felt won’t even fit on my smallest window. Then last week, I stopped by there again to check on new blinds, nothing new. It could have been better if this city has a store that sells made-to-measure blinds so buyers don’t need to travel far. I hope for it.

2 comments