Modern Log Cabins


posted by Rechie on

3 comments

A log cabin, in the olden days in America symbolizes a humble living. I could say I was born and raised in a log cabin, which was what my parents could only afford to house us four children. Our log cabin, which was our home back then was not even as lovely as the modern log cabins I see at present. Log cabins nowadays are modernized and can be used for various uses. It can be used not only as a beautiful home but also as a decoration to your garden, which they called a summer house. I visited a site with photos of finely and creatively structured log cabins that truly captured my eyes. How I wish I could own one of those modernized log cabins. I would surely have it built in the middle of a quite and scenic place to be my hideaway

3 comments