TCP: Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl


posted by Rechie on

4 comments

I missed three TCP weeks last month and last week due to the absence of my computer and also due to our family reunion. Now, I am back for a TCP fun. This whole month, we will be talking about movies with best actor award winners. Isn't it fun? The first movie that came to my mind is Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl. Well, it is actually the silly face of Jack Sparrow I pictured first and then movie. 


I bet many of you have watched this movie and I am sure you are still smitten with it. Johnny Depp's character in this movie always made me laugh, even just the sight of his face and his expressions. He really did portray his role very well, worthy enough to accept the trophy and the "best actor" title. On the other hand, Orlando Bloom and Keira Knightley made me fall in love with their love story. Yep, I giggled upon the sight of Orlando Bloom as he is one of actors I considered a hunk in Hollywood screen. 


4 comments