Sunday Stealing: The Burnt Toast Meme, Part Two


posted by Rechie on

1 comment


Cheers to all of us thieves!

17. Who would you like to show up at your door to say they love you? My family.

18. Last furry thing you touched? My Chizka..my dog...

19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days? i rather not say

20. Do you miss film or does digital work for you? i don't understand the question

21. Favorite age you have been so far? my age right now...better, stronger and wiser than before

22. Your worst enemy? my conscience

23. What is your current desktop picture? a photo of my lovely sisters

24. What was the last thing you said that was funny? From now on I'll start getting rid of these extra fats on my belly...but pls. let me have a glass of coke

25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be? sheytt! a million bucks!

26. Who can't you say “no” to? my family

27. The last song you bought or downloaded? I don't know much but i know I love you.

28. What time of day were you born? at the cold dawn of December..don't know the exact time

29. What’s your favorite number? Why? 8..i believe it's lucky..

30. Where did you live in 1987? in our house..lol..where else? i was about 1 year old at that time

31. Are you jealous of anyone? no, i got a lot more important business to face than getting jealous at anyone

32. Is anyone jealous of you? i don't care if they are and who they are

33. It's been almost a decade. Where were you when 9/11 happened? in our house watching tv

1 comment